- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee TV initiates ‘Holi Bemisaal’
MUMBAI: To celebrate the festival of colours, Zee TV will air a special Holi event titled ‘Holi Bemisaal’ featuring all the artists of the channel.
Presented by Lakme Sun Expert, the three-hour special will air on 1 March at 5 pm.
The Holi special will showcase Zee TV’s favourite on-screen couples playing Holi and performing to various numbers.
Among the artists performing include ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ lead Abhi (Shabir Ahluwalia) and Pragya (Sriti Jha); ‘Satrangi Sasural’ lead pair Vihaan (Ravish Desai) and Aarushi (Mugdha Chaphekar); Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) and Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) from ‘Qubool Hai’.
The performances will add more drama to ‘Jamai Raja’ by leading to the surprising entry of Sid with a dhol. Sid and Roshni, the lovers torn apart by destiny, will also perform to ‘Jiya’ and ‘Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyaar’.
Furthermore, the celebrations will add to the storyline of ‘Satrangi Sasural’ wherein the mother brigade joins in to shower blessings on Roshni for her sangeet celebrations. Maa (Sonali Sachdev), Mini Maa (Resham Tipnis) and Chachi Maa (Bhavana Balsaver) from the show, along with Pratachee Mishra from ‘Service Wali Bahu’, will dance to a medley of songs.
Viewers will also see performances by Mouni Roy to ‘Lucky Main Lucky Tu’ with Mohit Malik and Mohit Malhotra for a bachelor party, and Karishma Tanna to the chartbuster ‘Main Lovely Ho Gayee’.