- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Zee TV initiates ‘Holi Bemisaal’
MUMBAI: To celebrate the festival of colours, Zee TV will air a special Holi event titled ‘Holi Bemisaal’ featuring all the artists of the channel.
Presented by Lakme Sun Expert, the three-hour special will air on 1 March at 5 pm.
The Holi special will showcase Zee TV’s favourite on-screen couples playing Holi and performing to various numbers.
Among the artists performing include ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ lead Abhi (Shabir Ahluwalia) and Pragya (Sriti Jha); ‘Satrangi Sasural’ lead pair Vihaan (Ravish Desai) and Aarushi (Mugdha Chaphekar); Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) and Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) from ‘Qubool Hai’.
The performances will add more drama to ‘Jamai Raja’ by leading to the surprising entry of Sid with a dhol. Sid and Roshni, the lovers torn apart by destiny, will also perform to ‘Jiya’ and ‘Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyaar’.
Furthermore, the celebrations will add to the storyline of ‘Satrangi Sasural’ wherein the mother brigade joins in to shower blessings on Roshni for her sangeet celebrations. Maa (Sonali Sachdev), Mini Maa (Resham Tipnis) and Chachi Maa (Bhavana Balsaver) from the show, along with Pratachee Mishra from ‘Service Wali Bahu’, will dance to a medley of songs.
Viewers will also see performances by Mouni Roy to ‘Lucky Main Lucky Tu’ with Mohit Malik and Mohit Malhotra for a bachelor party, and Karishma Tanna to the chartbuster ‘Main Lovely Ho Gayee’.