- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee TV climbs to No. 3 position; Colors remains top Hindi GEC for 3rd time in a row
MUMBAI: Zee TV climbed a rank to be at No. 3 in the urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) while Colors stayed in the top spot for the third consecutive week.
Zee Anmol, which was at No. 3, fell to the fifth position for the week ended 4 November, according to BARC data.
Sony Pal moved up a hair to the fourth position. Pushing Star Utsav down to the ninth position, Rishtey occupied the eighth spot.
Top shows in Urban+Rural
‘Kumkum Bhagya’ was the second-rated show of the week while the second season of ‘Naagin’ stayed at the top.
Sony Entertainment Television’s ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ entered the top 5 list.
Top Hindi GECs in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee TV continued to be at No. 5 and Sab TV at No. 3.
In fact, the top 7 positions for the week ended 4 November remained unchanged. Colors stayed at the top for the third straight week.
Sony Pal and Zee Anmol swapped positions to be at No. 8 and No. 9 respectively.
Top 5 shows in Urban HSM
‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ returned to the top 5 list even as Star Plus’ ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ exited from the table.
With Udaan entering the list, three of the top 5 shows belonged to Colors.
Top Hindi GECs in Rural HSM
Backed by the airing of ‘Naagin’ season 1, Rishtey slowly and steadily climbed the ladder to end Week 44 in the third place, according to BARC data for rural HSM.
Star Utsav was pushed down to the fourth spot. Big Magic and Life OK swapped positions.
Sony Entertainment Position (SET) entered the top 10 list at the expense of SAB TV.
Top 5 shows in Rural HSM
‘Naagin’ Season 2 entered the top 5 most-watched list in rural HSM.
‘Naagin’ season 1 was the most-watched show for the week ended 4 November. Sony Pal’s ‘Baal Veer’ dropped out of the top 5, BARC data showed.