- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zee TV announces nominations for Zee Rishtey Awards 2014
MUMBAI: Zee TV has announced the nominations for its Zee Rishtey Awards 2014.
Shows that have been nominated under the ‘Favourite Dharavahik’ category include ‘Jodha Akbar’, ‘Jamai Raja’, ‘Kumkum Bhagya’, ‘Doli Armaanon Ki’, ‘Maharakshak Aryan’ and ‘Neeli Chhatri Wale’.
The voting lines have opened and viewers can SMS their votes or log on to the official website, besides registering their vote on Twitter or the Zee TV India page on Facebook.
The awards are divided into two categories—popular and Jury. The audience gets to vote for all their favourite actors and shows in the popular categories such as ‘Favourite Jodi’, ‘Favourite Parivaar’, ‘Favourite Popular Face’ (Male) and (Female) and ‘Favourite Dharavahik’.
This year, the Zee Rishtey Awards will see stars from the television and film industry descend on the stage. Fans will be treated to Jodha’s elegance, the Jamai’s charm, Akbar’s valour, Pragya’s simplicity, Urmi’s determination and Seher’s effervescence under one roof.
Zee TV said it carries on its legacy of celebrating the relationships within its family of actors, directors, producers, creative teams, technicians and the special one it has built with its viewers through its annual awards property.