- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Zee Tamizh to launch socio-mythological series ‘Siva Ragasiyam’
MUMBAI: Tamil general entertainment channel Zee Tamizh is all set to launch a socio-mythological series titled ‘Siva Ragasiyam’ on 8 September.
Revolving around an imaginary village called Boomikaathanpatti, the story of faith, belief, science and spirituality will air at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.
The village is full of greenery with plenty of rain. The Rasamaneeswarar temple in this village is a wonder built up by the Siddhars and the worship is as per their guidance. Most importantly, for hundreds of years, the Siddha Yaaga Pooja is performed at this temple, on full-moon days.
Nobody can buy land or do any construction in this village, except those who were born here. For anything and everything, the villagers seek the blessing and permission of Rasamaneeswarar. Those who overlook this are punished.
Using the available natural resources, Vijayan tries to construct a sugar factory in this village. But he does not seek permission from Rasamaneeswarar, and by violating the conditions and practices, he tries to know the Siddha secrets.
On the other side, one of the villagers Ramanna who tried to violate the practices is in jail, following a capital punishment meted out to him in a murder case. His wife believes that Kaakkai Siddhar can save her husband. Kakkai Siddhar is endowed with Ashtama Siddhi. He is an expert in transporting himself from one body to another.
The episodes will revolve around the secret and adventures of Siddhars in different moulds.