- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Tamizh to launch socio-mythological series ‘Siva Ragasiyam’
MUMBAI: Tamil general entertainment channel Zee Tamizh is all set to launch a socio-mythological series titled ‘Siva Ragasiyam’ on 8 September.
Revolving around an imaginary village called Boomikaathanpatti, the story of faith, belief, science and spirituality will air at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.
The village is full of greenery with plenty of rain. The Rasamaneeswarar temple in this village is a wonder built up by the Siddhars and the worship is as per their guidance. Most importantly, for hundreds of years, the Siddha Yaaga Pooja is performed at this temple, on full-moon days.
Nobody can buy land or do any construction in this village, except those who were born here. For anything and everything, the villagers seek the blessing and permission of Rasamaneeswarar. Those who overlook this are punished.
Using the available natural resources, Vijayan tries to construct a sugar factory in this village. But he does not seek permission from Rasamaneeswarar, and by violating the conditions and practices, he tries to know the Siddha secrets.
On the other side, one of the villagers Ramanna who tried to violate the practices is in jail, following a capital punishment meted out to him in a murder case. His wife believes that Kaakkai Siddhar can save her husband. Kakkai Siddhar is endowed with Ashtama Siddhi. He is an expert in transporting himself from one body to another.
The episodes will revolve around the secret and adventures of Siddhars in different moulds.