- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zee Tamil to launch comedy show ‘Varuthapadaatha Vaalibar Sangam’
MUMBAI: Zee Tamil is all set to launch a new comedy show ‘Varuthapadaatha Vaalibar Sangam’ from 23 May.
In the weekend 7 pm time band, the show will be hilarious, witty and slapstick. Through this new show, the channel will hunt for talented, skilful and competent participants across Tamil Nadu to exhilarate the viewers.
The show will have four major and predominant movie comedians like Kovai Sarala, Urvashi, Mano Bala and Ramesh Khanna as judges. The competitors will team-up under each of them as mentors and the most talented team will win the prize eventually.