- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zee Talkies unveils new look
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s (ZEEL) Marathi movie channel Zee Talkies has unveiled a new visual identity that aims to reinforce the channel’s positioning as a film entertainment channel.
The ideology behind the fresh look and feel is to urge audiences to live and experience Zee Talkies, rather than just watch, which is the message of its tagline ‘Baghna Navhe…Jagna’.
The new look aims at adding a flavour of liveliness to the visual identity. The channel sheds its ‘sedate’ colour for a bright orange colour that symbolizes vibrancy and festivity.
“Orange, in its many forms, stands for positivity, energy & richness while representing the essence of Maharashtra to create an affinity for the brand Zee Talkies. The repackaging activity is a part of Zee Talkies’ strategy to provide a wholesome viewing experience to the audiences of Maharashtra. We believe that a striking visual identity will ensure a deep connect with the audiences,” the company said.
Zee Talkies attempts to provide entertainment through activities, contests and campaigns. An initiative in this direction is the world television premiere of ‘Double Seat’ and telecast of the award show ‘Maharashtracha Favourite Kaun’ where the winners are chosen purely on audience votes.
In addition, the channel will be launching ‘Talkies Lighthouse’. This will present a collection of acclaimed short films packaged in an entertaining format.