- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zee Studio to present triple bill of ‘Indiana Jones’ on 23 July
MUMBAI: English movie channel Zee Studio will showcase three movies from the ‘Indiana Jones’ franchise—’Raiders of the Lost Ark’, ‘Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, ‘Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’—back to back, on 23 July, from 6:30 pm onwards.
In the South American wilds, Indiana Jones begins his search for the Golden Statue. It leads him to a sacred artefact called The Ark of the Covenant, which holds the key to human existence. But before he could start, Indiana is caught in a deadly trap.
Watch ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ at 6:30 pm to know about his intriguing escapade.
Next comes ‘Indiana Jones and Last Crusader’ at 9 pm. Upon the sudden disappearance of Dr Henry Jones, young Indiana takes on his father’s unfinished task. With a diary of clues and a nameless map, he begins his hunt for the Holy Grail against the might of the Nazis.
Finally follows the last instalment at 11:40 pm—‘Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’. Here Indy comes back to reveal the secrets of the mysterious Crystal Skull. If he delivers the skull to its rightful place, all will be well, but on his way Indiana has to fight Irina Spalko, the leader of the Soviets.
To connect with the younger audience, Zee Studio undertook an innovative promotional strategy and composed a rap song for the premiere. Laden with peppy lyrics and catchy tunes, the song is an ode to the iconic on-screen character – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_h7ckMOfVI.
The channel also initiated an intensive digital campaign across mediums to grab eyeballs. Indiana Jones fans are in for a treat as Zee Studio has created an Indiana Jones game on Facebook.
They have also developed an interesting treasure hunt on Instagram and cryptic clue-based games on Twitter. In their effort to garner more viewership from the Southern markets, the channel also has created an Indiana Jones POV video in collaboration with The Rascalas, a popular digital influencers’ group.