- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Studio to premiere ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on 23 Oct
MUMBAI: English movie channel Zee Studio is all set to premiere sci-fi film ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on 23 October at 1 pm and 9 pm.
From director Michael Bay and the ace executive producer Steven Spielberg, this sci-fi film talks about how Autobots have to escape sight of a bounty hunter who has taken control of the human serendipity.
The story gets thrilling when the Autobot’s leader, Optimus Prime, and his gang turn to a mechanic (Mark Wahlberg), his daughter (Nicola Peltz), and her back street racing boyfriend (Jack Reynor) for help.