- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Studio to premiere ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on 23 Oct
MUMBAI: English movie channel Zee Studio is all set to premiere sci-fi film ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on 23 October at 1 pm and 9 pm.
From director Michael Bay and the ace executive producer Steven Spielberg, this sci-fi film talks about how Autobots have to escape sight of a bounty hunter who has taken control of the human serendipity.
The story gets thrilling when the Autobot’s leader, Optimus Prime, and his gang turn to a mechanic (Mark Wahlberg), his daughter (Nicola Peltz), and her back street racing boyfriend (Jack Reynor) for help.