- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Studio to premiere ‘Mechanic Resurrection’ on 25 June
MUMBAI: English movie channel Zee Studio will air ‘Mechanic Resurrection’ on 25 June at 12 pm and 8 pm.
The action thriller features Jason Statham, Jessica Alba and Tommy Lee Jones. Statham reprises his role as Arthur Bishop in the sequel to the 2011 action thriller ‘The Mechanic’.
The movie revolves around a hitman who is forced to come out of retirement and execute three difficult assassinations to rescue his kidnapped lover. Bishop’s life is once again in danger as he has to complete an impossible list of assassinations of the most dangerous men in the world. The deceitful actions of a cunning but beautiful woman (Jessica Alba) force him to return to the life he left behind.
Statham said, “It’s always nice to revisit a familiar character and put him in a unique world. Especially Arthur, he’s a man with a moral compass. He’s left the business and we find him in a different place in his life, but things don’t sit very well for him, or for the people around him. In this movie, We’ve choreographed each sequence to have its own personality. The action really complements the story line.”
The film’s action sequences have been shot in beautiful locales across Bangkok, Bulgaria, George Town (Malaysia), Brazil and Sydney.