- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Studio lines up ‘Bridge of Spies’ premiere for I-Day
MUMBAI: Zee Studio is all set to premiere Oscar-nominated real-life espionage thriller ‘Bridge of Spies’ on 15 August at 1 pm and 9 pm in India within less than a year of its theatrical release over the globe.
Directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg, ‘Bridge of Spies’ stars legendary actor Tom Hanks in the lead along with Mark Rylance.
Set against the backdrop of real-life events, this is the story of James Donovan, a lawyer who finds himself thrust into the Cold War when the CIA sends him on the near-impossible task of negotiating the release of a captured American U-2 pilot from the Soviet Union. What happens next is a nail-biting account of thrilling encounters.
Zee Studio is taking to distinctive promotions for grabbing maximum eyeballs for the premiere. Apart from extensive outdoor campaigns in Mumbai and Delhi, the channel is to introduce a ‘Watch & Win’ contest on 15 August.
Viewers will have to answer simple questions asked during the premiere and tweet them to @Zee Studio to stand a chance to win three OnePlus 3 phones by Amazon exclusives.