- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee News beats Aaj Tak to secure top spot in urban HSM
MUMBAI: Zee News beat Aaj Tak to become the No. 1 Hindi news channel in urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC India data for the week ended 7 July.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, News18 India replaced India News at No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
In urban + rural HSM, India TV re-entered the top 5 list. News Nation replaced News India at No. 4 position. Top three remained unchanged.
Top English news channels
In English news genre, CNN-News18 took the No. 3 position while India Today TV got pushed to No. 4.
Republic TV and Times Now are top two channels respectively, while the No. 5 position was retained by NDTV 24×7.
Top English business news channels
English business news channels did not see any change in the pecking order.
Top Hindi business news channels
The hierarchy in the Hindi business news channels remained unaltered.