- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee News beats Aaj Tak to secure top spot in urban HSM
MUMBAI: Zee News beat Aaj Tak to become the No. 1 Hindi news channel in urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC India data for the week ended 7 July.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, News18 India replaced India News at No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
In urban + rural HSM, India TV re-entered the top 5 list. News Nation replaced News India at No. 4 position. Top three remained unchanged.
Top English news channels
In English news genre, CNN-News18 took the No. 3 position while India Today TV got pushed to No. 4.
Republic TV and Times Now are top two channels respectively, while the No. 5 position was retained by NDTV 24×7.
Top English business news channels
English business news channels did not see any change in the pecking order.
Top Hindi business news channels
The hierarchy in the Hindi business news channels remained unaltered.