- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Media makes organisational changes
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) has made some organisational changes including the role of Jagdish Chandra, the CEO of its regional channels.
Chandra, who had seen his role grow and was also named CEO of the print daily DNA, will now get less to handle. He has expressed his desire to lighten his load.
Chandra will handle Zee Rajasthan, Zee Hindustan, Zee Salaam (Urdu) and DNA Jaipur Edition. He will also look after other business interests of the group in Rajasthan including Zee Studio, solar park, and cable TV and broadband.
Chandra will step down as CEO of DNA but will remain on the board of ZMCL. He will retain his designation as CEO of the regional news network.
ZMCL will implement some other changes as well. Uday Nirgudkar, who is responsible for Marathi news channel, will also look after Gujarati news channel Zee 24 Kalaak. Deepak Rajani will report to Nirgudkar.
Dileep Tiwari, who is responsible for Zee MP-CG, will also look after Zee UP-UK.
Purushottam Vaishnav will be designated as editor for Zee Bihar-Jharkhand and will also be responsible for Orissa and West Bengal.
Dinesh Sharma, who is having editorial responsibility of Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal, will also handle its sales.
Dwaiyapan Bose, editor-in-chief of DNA, will report to Sudhir Choudhary.