- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Media Corp names Samir Ahluwalia CEO, content
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL), the company which houses the news and current affairs channels and English daily DNA, has named Zee Business editor Samir Ahluwalia as CEO, content.
An old hand at the company, Ahluwalia had been given additional responsibility of acting CEO since the exit of Alok Agrawal, who quit the company in May and joined Reliance Industries.
Meanwhile, ZMCL also appointed Ashish Pandit as the new CEO.
Pandit, who was with Digicall Global as director – operations, is expected to assume responsibilities from 1 October.
Both Ahluwalia and Pandit will report to ZMCL Group CEO Bhaskar Das.