- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zee Media Corp names Samir Ahluwalia CEO, content
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL), the company which houses the news and current affairs channels and English daily DNA, has named Zee Business editor Samir Ahluwalia as CEO, content.
An old hand at the company, Ahluwalia had been given additional responsibility of acting CEO since the exit of Alok Agrawal, who quit the company in May and joined Reliance Industries.
Meanwhile, ZMCL also appointed Ashish Pandit as the new CEO.
Pandit, who was with Digicall Global as director – operations, is expected to assume responsibilities from 1 October.
Both Ahluwalia and Pandit will report to ZMCL Group CEO Bhaskar Das.