- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Zee Media Corp names Samir Ahluwalia CEO, content
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL), the company which houses the news and current affairs channels and English daily DNA, has named Zee Business editor Samir Ahluwalia as CEO, content.
An old hand at the company, Ahluwalia had been given additional responsibility of acting CEO since the exit of Alok Agrawal, who quit the company in May and joined Reliance Industries.
Meanwhile, ZMCL also appointed Ashish Pandit as the new CEO.
Pandit, who was with Digicall Global as director – operations, is expected to assume responsibilities from 1 October.
Both Ahluwalia and Pandit will report to ZMCL Group CEO Bhaskar Das.