- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee Media CEO RK Arora quits
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) executive director and CEO RK Arora has resigned from the company.
His resignation has been accepted by the company. Today will be Arora’s last day at the company.
“Yes, I have resigned from Zee Media. My resignation has been accepted,” Arora told TelevisionPost.com.
Arora had joined the company in May 2015 as COO. Exactly a year later, he was elevated to the post of CEO and executive director for a three-year term.
He had replaced AK Pandit as CEO who had left the company in October 2015.
Prior to Zee Media, Arora had served as the CEO of various news broadcast outfits like News Nation, iTV Network and BAG Network.