- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Media CEO RK Arora quits
MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) executive director and CEO RK Arora has resigned from the company.
His resignation has been accepted by the company. Today will be Arora’s last day at the company.
“Yes, I have resigned from Zee Media. My resignation has been accepted,” Arora told TelevisionPost.com.
Arora had joined the company in May 2015 as COO. Exactly a year later, he was elevated to the post of CEO and executive director for a three-year term.
He had replaced AK Pandit as CEO who had left the company in October 2015.
Prior to Zee Media, Arora had served as the CEO of various news broadcast outfits like News Nation, iTV Network and BAG Network.