- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Marathi’s new show to mark the return of actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is all set to air a new show called ‘Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi’ from 18 January, every Wednesday–Saturday, at 9.30 pm.
The show is based on the classic play with a similar title.
The series will mark the return of well-known actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen and will feature actress Sukanya Mone in a leading role.
Produced by actress Manava Naik and directed by Swapnil Jaikar, the show is a light-hearted comedy centring around old couple Rajabhau and Malti.
The serial’s screenplay and dialogues are written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The new show will replace ‘Asmita: Lady Detective’, which airs every Wednesday–Friday, and ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’, which airs on Saturdays.