- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Zee Marathi’s new show to mark the return of actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is all set to air a new show called ‘Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi’ from 18 January, every Wednesday–Saturday, at 9.30 pm.
The show is based on the classic play with a similar title.
The series will mark the return of well-known actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen and will feature actress Sukanya Mone in a leading role.
Produced by actress Manava Naik and directed by Swapnil Jaikar, the show is a light-hearted comedy centring around old couple Rajabhau and Malti.
The serial’s screenplay and dialogues are written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The new show will replace ‘Asmita: Lady Detective’, which airs every Wednesday–Friday, and ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’, which airs on Saturdays.