- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Zee Marathi’s new show to mark the return of actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is all set to air a new show called ‘Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi’ from 18 January, every Wednesday–Saturday, at 9.30 pm.
The show is based on the classic play with a similar title.
The series will mark the return of well-known actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen and will feature actress Sukanya Mone in a leading role.
Produced by actress Manava Naik and directed by Swapnil Jaikar, the show is a light-hearted comedy centring around old couple Rajabhau and Malti.
The serial’s screenplay and dialogues are written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The new show will replace ‘Asmita: Lady Detective’, which airs every Wednesday–Friday, and ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’, which airs on Saturdays.