- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Zee Marathi’s new show to mark the return of actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is all set to air a new show called ‘Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi’ from 18 January, every Wednesday–Saturday, at 9.30 pm.
The show is based on the classic play with a similar title.
The series will mark the return of well-known actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen and will feature actress Sukanya Mone in a leading role.
Produced by actress Manava Naik and directed by Swapnil Jaikar, the show is a light-hearted comedy centring around old couple Rajabhau and Malti.
The serial’s screenplay and dialogues are written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The new show will replace ‘Asmita: Lady Detective’, which airs every Wednesday–Friday, and ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’, which airs on Saturdays.