- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Zee Marathi’s new show to mark the return of actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is all set to air a new show called ‘Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi’ from 18 January, every Wednesday–Saturday, at 9.30 pm.
The show is based on the classic play with a similar title.
The series will mark the return of well-known actor Dilip Prabhavalkar on silver screen and will feature actress Sukanya Mone in a leading role.
Produced by actress Manava Naik and directed by Swapnil Jaikar, the show is a light-hearted comedy centring around old couple Rajabhau and Malti.
The serial’s screenplay and dialogues are written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The new show will replace ‘Asmita: Lady Detective’, which airs every Wednesday–Friday, and ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’, which airs on Saturdays.