- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Marathi to launch ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ on 28 Sep
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is geared up for the launch of its new serial ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’, based on a new concept.
The show launches on 28 September and will air at 8:30 pm from Monday to Saturday.
‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ is a story about a man who realises the worth of a woman when he himself has to play the role of one.
Zee Marathi business head Deepak Rajadhyaksha said, “The concept of ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ is unique and has been created keeping in mind the need for differentiated content that has become the hallmark of Zee Marathi programming ethos. The concept is based on a very poignant insight that woman and her life is not as simple as it looks and one needs to go to another level to start empathising with her. The presence of seasoned and veteran actors makes this offering something people are looking forward to. The initial buzz has been very positive and people are looking forward to seeing the show after catching the glimpse of the promos and the off air campaign.”
Produced by Teamwork Ultra, the drama is directed by Mandar Devsthali, the creator of ‘Honar Sunn Mi Hya Gharachi’. Vaibhav Mangale essays the lead character opposite stage actress Nandita Dhuri. The show will also see popular Marathi actors Ashok Shinde and Ramesh Bhatkar in supporting roles.
The marketing campaign for the show has ATL activations with investments in TV, print and outdoor mediums.
The channel has also designed initiatives on social media for the launch of the show. The outdoor campaign is focused on Mumbai and Pune markets with investments in key areas. Promos of the launch have been running in Ganpati pandals across Mumbai. The promos of the show have been done by the Zee Marathi OAP team and carry the message ‘A woman’s woes are known only by a woman’.