- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Marathi to launch ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ on 28 Sep
MUMBAI: Zee Marathi is geared up for the launch of its new serial ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’, based on a new concept.
The show launches on 28 September and will air at 8:30 pm from Monday to Saturday.
‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ is a story about a man who realises the worth of a woman when he himself has to play the role of one.
Zee Marathi business head Deepak Rajadhyaksha said, “The concept of ‘Maze Pati Saubhagyawati’ is unique and has been created keeping in mind the need for differentiated content that has become the hallmark of Zee Marathi programming ethos. The concept is based on a very poignant insight that woman and her life is not as simple as it looks and one needs to go to another level to start empathising with her. The presence of seasoned and veteran actors makes this offering something people are looking forward to. The initial buzz has been very positive and people are looking forward to seeing the show after catching the glimpse of the promos and the off air campaign.”
Produced by Teamwork Ultra, the drama is directed by Mandar Devsthali, the creator of ‘Honar Sunn Mi Hya Gharachi’. Vaibhav Mangale essays the lead character opposite stage actress Nandita Dhuri. The show will also see popular Marathi actors Ashok Shinde and Ramesh Bhatkar in supporting roles.
The marketing campaign for the show has ATL activations with investments in TV, print and outdoor mediums.
The channel has also designed initiatives on social media for the launch of the show. The outdoor campaign is focused on Mumbai and Pune markets with investments in key areas. Promos of the launch have been running in Ganpati pandals across Mumbai. The promos of the show have been done by the Zee Marathi OAP team and carry the message ‘A woman’s woes are known only by a woman’.