- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
ZEE launches first edition of ZEE Mindspace Awards
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) today announced the launch of the first edition of ‘ZEE Mindspace Awards’ to recognise brands that have captured maximum ‘MindSpace’.
The awards ceremony will be held on 27 August as part of #ZeeMelt 2016, a festival for creativity and innovation in marketing and communications.
ZEEL chief business officer Sunil Buch said, “Achieving ‘consumer mindspace’ is every marketer’s ultimate goal. The thought of extending our three-year-old brand intellectual property ‘ZEE Mindspace’ also as an awards property was based on this very essence. The marketing fraternity is an integral part of our overall business value chain and in today’s digital era. It is indeed a challenge for the marketers to arrive at the right marketing mix. The proof of the pudding is being present in the ‘Mindspace’, which is the foundation of ZEE Mindspace Awards.”
ZEEL has partnered market research company Nielsen to execute a nationwide research to identify brands that have created maximum impact on the minds of the consumers. While ‘Top of Mind Recall’ was the primary criteria to arrive at the winning brands, factors like popularity, advocacy, desire and buzz were also part of the structured research methodology. Nielsen has targeted a sample size of 12,000+ audiences, covering key zones across the country.
The winning brands will be awarded at the ZEE Mindspace Awards 2016 in the presence of 500+ CMOs and stalwarts from the marketing and advertising industry. Going forward, ZEE Mindspace Awards aims to serve as an additional independent barometer for marketers.
Nielsen MD South Asia Prashant Singh said, “Nielsen’s research methodology is a brand assessment among consumers who have adopted new-age media in addition to traditional media and provides brand owners’ insights into how brands are adapting to this fast-evolving space. More than 12,000 online surveys were conducted to evaluate 288 brands across 36 categories. The research was broken into multiple phases—from initial screening of brands to final rounds focusing on understanding what makes a brand resonate in the consumer’s mind. The winners were identified after undertaking a rigorous process, based on top-of-mind recall, popularity, the kind of advocacy the brand commands, the desire to own the brand and finally the buzz it generates. Above all, it’s the brand’s ability to pop-up in mind at the first instance that holds maximum weighting.”
#ZeeMelt 2016 will also witness the fourth edition of ZEEL’s brand intellectual property ‘ZEE Mindspace Conference’, which aims at bringing the marketing fraternity together to connect, discuss and explore new possibilities. The sessions under ZEE Mindspace Conference comprise two main themes, ‘Previewing Tomorrow‘ and ‘Open Possibilities’.
The speakers at the conference will include:
- Constellation Research principal analyst, founder, chairman R Ray Wang
- News Works deputy CEO Vanessa Clifford
- Havas Media senior VP strategy, innovation Tom Goodwin
- Blogger, strategist and speaker Jeff Bullas
- Financial Times chief data officer Tom Betts
- Semcon corporate communication, marketing director Per Nilsson
- XAxis global CEO Brian Gleason
- Technology, media author, strategy consultant Tomi Ahonen
To create a nationwide buzz across the marketing and advertising fraternity about the properties, ZEEL has embarked on a promotion campaign in key markets targeting print, outdoor, digital, social media platforms and PR. Further, as part of integration with Twitter, the awards ceremony will be live-streamed on Periscope and extensively promoted on the social media platform.
The event will be anchored by actor and television presenter Gaurav Kapur.
Fans can catch the action on ZEEL’s official Twitter handle @ZeeCorporate.