- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zee Khana Khazana to launch season two of ‘Bacha Party’
MUMBAI: Zee Khana Khazana is all set to bring back the second season of its show ‘Bacha Party’.
Hosted by television actress Gurdip Kohli Punj, the show is designed for young mothers who face a daily challenge of feeding their children food that is both healthy and delicious.
The show will premiere on 9 May and will air at 2:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
In this season, the channel will also include children to participate with chefs to recreate recipes. Budding young chefs who have the passion and knowledge for food will be invited.
The show will be a blend of Punj sharing tips and recipes alongside learning from the amateur chefs. The season aims to be interactive and educational for the chef, kids and also the viewers.
In every episode, Punj will lead viewers through innovative, healthy recipes that are easy to make. Besides everyday snacks and lunch-box meals, she will demonstrate how to make party food, desserts, juices and more.
Zee Khana Khazana business head Amit Nair said, “With popular demand and being the number one show in the genre of food and lifestyle, we are delighted to present the second season of ‘Bacha Party’. In this season, we have children showcasing their talent by preparing delicious recipes with chef’s guidance thereby providing mothers a child’s perspective of preferred food. It should prove to be quite interesting and engaging for all.”