- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Kannada launches new show ‘Love Lavike’
MUMBAI: Zee Kannada has launched a romantic fiction show entitled ‘Love Lavike’. Starting today the show will air at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
After launching three mega daily soaps ‘Shrirastu Shubhamastu’, ‘Jothe Jotheyali’ and ‘Shubha Vivaaha’, Zee Kannada will present this story in a different genre compared to the other shows on the channel.
Janakiram, father of Lakshman, thinks that life should be based on a book of rules and regulations. It becomes more complicated when he starts imposing the same on his family. On the other hand, Lakshman, who is 26 years old, is fed up with his father’s interference in everything. He wants to escape from his father’s dictatorship. At the same time, he does not dare to increase the pitch of his voice when his father is around. The story takes a new turn when he meets Anupama, a girl who is his complete opposite.
The ensemble cast includes noted comedy actor Sanket Kashi, Anupama Bhat, Krishna Adiga and Jyoti Rai. The show has been directed by Vinu Balanja.