- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zee gets Interbrand to do corporate brand valuation study
MUMBAI: Zee has hired the services of Interbrand for a corporate brand valuation study.
Along with the analysis of the corporate brand, six key channels under the mother brand will be a part of this study. It is aimed at chalking a clear path for Zee to achieve its goals set for the year 2020.
Zee plans to become a global media powerhouse catering to a dynamic cosmopolitan population. A few months back, the brand underwent a transformation to adopt ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – The World is My Family’.
Zee head corporate brand Roland Landers said, “Corporate brand Zee has grown stronger, with its presence in over 169 countries. With our engaging content, which entertains over 800 million viewers worldwide, we envision to be ranked amongst the top brands in India by the end of 2015 and top global brands by the year 2020. Interbrand’s association will certainly add immense value to this journey, in terms of valuating the brand’s contribution to the enterprise value and in navigating the brand to achieve its qualitative goals.”
Interbrand India MD Ashish Mishra added, “Our purpose as Interbrand India is to help best Indian brands navigate their ambitions to be best global brands. We are delighted to be entering into a long term partnership with Zee, which is a Best Indian Brand contender and has the potential to emerge as a strong global brand too.”