- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee Digital Convergence hires Manish Aggarwal as CMO
MUMBAI: Zee Digital Convergence Limited (ZDCL) India has appointed Manish Aggarwal as its chief marketing officer.
Aggarwal will be leading the social media and digital marketing strategy across the Essel Group, including media and non-media business. He will also be responsible for the digital marketing strategy of Z5’s South Asian business across international markets.
Apart from the business heads, digital marketing professionals from across ZDCL’s digital verticals will also have to report to Aggarwal.
Aggarwal has 14 years of marketing experience across e-commerce, advertising and consumer packaged goods industry. His last assignment was in 2016 with Leco as vice president of marketing communication. In 2015, he joined Myntra as vice president of Marketing and was associated with the company for one-and-a-half years. For 3 years from December 2011, he worked with Coco Cola India as general manager.
Aggarwal started his professional career with Procter and Gamble, Singapore where he worked for one-and-a-half years. He then joined Mindshare as partner, client leader and was part of the organisation for seven years.
Aggarwal is a post graduate from the Asian Institute of Management, Manila and is a commerce graduate from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.