- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Classic to air Subhash Ghai’s ‘Taal’ on 26 Feb at 7 pm
MUMBAI: Zee Classic, adhering to its core proposition ‘Woh Zamaana Kare Deewana’, aims to revive the 90s nostalgia with the premiere of Subhash Ghai’s musical blockbuster ‘Taal’ on Sunday, 26 February at 7 pm.
‘Taal’ scores on the captivating chemistry between Akshaye Khanna and Aishwarya Rai who stormed the screen with their romantic encounters. The film’s biggest highlight is its melodious music composed by the supremely talented, A.R Rahman. It also has some evergreen songs like ‘Ishq Bina’, ‘Taal Se Taal Mila’, ‘Nahi Samne Tu’.
The movie also boasts of an exceptional performance by Anil Kapoor as the eccentric musician and mentor, Vikrant Kapoor.
Manav (Akshaye Khanna) visits India with his wealthy father. In Chamba, he meets Mansi (Aishwarya Rai), the beautiful daughter of a classical singer Tara Babu (Alok Nath). Sparks fly at first sight and they both fall in love. Unfortunately, Mansi is ill-treated by Manav’s rich family and left heartbroken.
Things take a dramatic turn when Vikrant (Anil Kapoor) launches Mansi’s music career making her the most promising singer. Soon Vikrant falls for Mansi and proposes to her.
Will Mansi accept Vikrant’s proposal? Or Will she mend her broken heart and forgive Manav?