- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Zee Classic to air 9 hit movies from the 90s
MUMBAI: Starting 25 December, Zee Classic will take the audience down the memory lane with its new offering, ‘9 Days of 90s’.
Airing every night from Friday at 9 pm, the festival will showcase movies like ‘Khiladi’, ‘Maine Khiladi Tu Anari’, ‘Baagizar’ and ‘Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja’.
The festival commences with the action-series movie ‘Khiladi’ starring Akshay Kumar and Ayesha Jhulka on Christmas Day. A classic whodunit ‘Khiladi’ revolves around two friends who wage bets for adventure but their innocent prank goes awry and changes their lives forever.
On Saturday, 26 December, viewers can enjoy Abbas Mastan’s blockbuster thriller ‘Baazigar’ starring Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Shilpa Shetty. Next in the line-up is Sridevi-Anil Kapoor starrer ‘Judaai’ on Sunday, 27 December.
On 28 December, the channel brings ‘Rang’, starring Kamal Sadanah and Divya Bharti. It is followed by ‘Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja’ on 29 December starring Anil Kapoor and Sridevi.
On 30 December, the audience will be treated to Ajay Devgn’s ‘Phool aur Kaante’, while on the New Year’s Eve ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’ starring Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan and Shilpa Shetty will be aired.
On 1 January 2016 will be the suspense thriller ‘Gupt’ starring Bobby Deol, Manisha Koirala and Kajol, while the festival concludes on 2 January with David Dhawan’s classic comedy ‘Bol Radha Bol’ that has Rishi Kapoor and Juhi Chawla in the lead roles.