- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Classic promotes core positioning ‘Woh Zamaana, Kare Deewana’
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Classic has unveiled two brand films highlighting its core proposition ‘Woh Zamaana, Kare Deewana’ during the telecast of its musical concert ‘RD Night’ on 26 April.
Designed and developed by Whyness and produced by Abstract Films, the films are directed by Pariskhit Vaidya. The brand films aim to engage and immerse today’s audiences to the most significant period in the evolution of Indian cinema.
Rehashing the cult movies such as ‘Padosan’ and ‘Sholay’, the brand films reconstruct the scenes merged with contemporary situations and characters. Where ‘Padosan’ captures the innocence of love at first sight between naïve Bhola (Sunil Dutt) and his lovely neighbour played by Radhika Apte, ‘Sholay’ captures the thrill and action envisaged by every average adventure seeking Joe.
ZEEL Business Head, Hindi Movies Cluster Ruchir Tiwari said, “Zee Classic, with its tagline of ‘Woh Zamaana, Kare Deewana’, promises to bring home the eternal magic of classic Hindi cinema. However, in order to make the content relevant for today, we are recreating those immersive moments with our brand films that will resonate with our dedicated audiences.”
He further said, “The insight behind our new brand films is simple – classic cinema in its intrinsic value has the ability to transport you to a different world, which today’s films rarely do and that is also in sync with our positioning ‘Bhool Jao Sab Kuch aur Kho Jao Zee Classic ki Haseen Duniya Mein’. With the best collection of movies spanning several eras of Indian cinema, we are setting out to indulge our audiences to the finest treats.”