- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Classic brings ‘8 Days of 80s’ fest
MUMBAI: Zee Classic has initiated a movie festival titled ‘8 Days of 80’s’. The channel will showcase some of the blockbuster movies of the 80s.
The fest will telecast eight movies from the 1980s from 22 February till 1 March, daily at 6 pm.
Ranging from classics like ‘Mr. India’ to ‘Woh 7 Din’, the channel will air a variety of movies in its brand new season of ‘8 Days of 80’s.
Mr. India will be the first film to be screened on 22 February. This will be followed by the Jackie Shroff-starrer ‘Hero’ on 23 February. The next classic in the line-up to air on 24 February is Anil Kapoor-starrer ‘Woh 7 Din’. ‘Saagar’ will air on 25 February.
Subsequently, 26 February will see the airing of Sanjay Dutt’s debut film ‘Rocky’, followed by ‘Pyar Jhukta Nahin’ on 27 February and the musical drama ‘Karz’ on 28 February.
‘8 Days of 80s’ will conclude with the Dharmendra and Hema Malini-starrer ‘Ali Baba aur 40 Chor’ on 1 March.