- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Cinema’s unique treat for underprivileged on Children’s Day
MUMBAI: As part of its Children’s Day initiative, Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is providing underprivileged kids in Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad an unforgettable experience incorporating elements of their brand proposition—’Movies. Masti. Magic’.
The channel is taking the kids from various orphanages for a special screening of the blockbuster movie ‘Happy New Year’, followed by an entire arena with a sumptuous lunch and plenty of indoor games, activities and gifts for the kids.
ZEEL deputy business head Hindi movie channels Ruchir Tiwari said that children form a key TG for the channel.
“Children’s Day has always been special for Zee Cinema. We have always done unique activities for this particular day. This time we thought why not do something for underprivileged children and make them feel special in keeping with the spirit of the day,” Tiwari said.
The channel will shoot the experiences of these kids and put up the videos on its social media channels to inspire other people to do something for the underprivileged.