- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ on 25 December
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema is all set to premiere ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ on 25 December at 9 pm.
‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ belongs to a new genre of horror-comedy. Directed by AL Vijay, the film stars Prabhu Deva, Sonu Sood and Tamannah in lead roles.
Talking about the movie, producer-actor Sonu Sood said, “The entire process of making ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ has been a really special journey. I used to enact a scene and then run towards the monitor to see how it looked. I have learnt a lot while working on the film. All that has come up on screen is a result of a lot of hard work of all the people involved. I am sure the viewers are going to love watching the film on their television screens as it is a complete entertainer.”
‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ is loaded with hilarious moments. The story revolves around Krishna (Prabhu Deva), who wants to get married to a modern, open minded city girl. A visit to the paternal home in Tamil Nadu crushes his dream as he is forcibly married off to Devi (Tamannah), a naïve villager, who does not match any of Krishna’s parameters, let alone the modernity.
Back in Mumbai, the newly married couple rent an apartment without realising that it was previously leased by an aspiring actor Ruby who later committed suicide. Things take a hysterical turn when Krishna starts noticing the drastic personality changes in his wife who now in her modern avatar addresses herself as ‘Ruby’. Catching the fancy of the superstar Raj Khanna (Sonu Sood), Ruby finally gets a chance to fulfil her unfinished dream – to star in a movie.