- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ on 25 December
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema is all set to premiere ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ on 25 December at 9 pm.
‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ belongs to a new genre of horror-comedy. Directed by AL Vijay, the film stars Prabhu Deva, Sonu Sood and Tamannah in lead roles.
Talking about the movie, producer-actor Sonu Sood said, “The entire process of making ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ has been a really special journey. I used to enact a scene and then run towards the monitor to see how it looked. I have learnt a lot while working on the film. All that has come up on screen is a result of a lot of hard work of all the people involved. I am sure the viewers are going to love watching the film on their television screens as it is a complete entertainer.”
‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ is loaded with hilarious moments. The story revolves around Krishna (Prabhu Deva), who wants to get married to a modern, open minded city girl. A visit to the paternal home in Tamil Nadu crushes his dream as he is forcibly married off to Devi (Tamannah), a naïve villager, who does not match any of Krishna’s parameters, let alone the modernity.
Back in Mumbai, the newly married couple rent an apartment without realising that it was previously leased by an aspiring actor Ruby who later committed suicide. Things take a hysterical turn when Krishna starts noticing the drastic personality changes in his wife who now in her modern avatar addresses herself as ‘Ruby’. Catching the fancy of the superstar Raj Khanna (Sonu Sood), Ruby finally gets a chance to fulfil her unfinished dream – to star in a movie.