- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Commando 2’ on 20 May
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is set to premiere ‘Commando 2’ on 20 May at 9 pm.
Starring the martial-arts fighter and action hero Vidyut Jammwal, along with Adah Sharma, Esha Gupta and Freddy Daruwala, ‘Commando 2’ boasts of high octane action and edge-of-the-seat drama.
Directional movie debut of the famous theatre director and actor Deven Bhojani, the film is the second installment of the Commando franchise.
‘Commando 2’ marks the return of death-defying stunts as Commando Karanveer Singh Dogra (Vidyut Jammwal), continues from ‘One Man Army’ to a key international mission of bringing laundered black money back to India.
A ‘hawala’ racketeer Vicky operates from the Malaysia-Thailand border and is responsible for siphoning off black money of corrupt Indians. The Indian government, under the leadership of home minister Leela (Shefali Shah), has handpicked a team of specialists to track down the culprits.
Headed by Commando Karanveer Singh Dogra (Vidyut Jammwal), along with ACP Bakhtawar Khan (Freddy Daruwala) and inspector Bhavna Reddy (Adah Sharma), they embark on a mission to nab an infamous black money launderer. But with their every movie predictable, they soon find themselves caught in a game of deceit.