- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Commando 2’ on 20 May
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is set to premiere ‘Commando 2’ on 20 May at 9 pm.
Starring the martial-arts fighter and action hero Vidyut Jammwal, along with Adah Sharma, Esha Gupta and Freddy Daruwala, ‘Commando 2’ boasts of high octane action and edge-of-the-seat drama.
Directional movie debut of the famous theatre director and actor Deven Bhojani, the film is the second installment of the Commando franchise.
‘Commando 2’ marks the return of death-defying stunts as Commando Karanveer Singh Dogra (Vidyut Jammwal), continues from ‘One Man Army’ to a key international mission of bringing laundered black money back to India.
A ‘hawala’ racketeer Vicky operates from the Malaysia-Thailand border and is responsible for siphoning off black money of corrupt Indians. The Indian government, under the leadership of home minister Leela (Shefali Shah), has handpicked a team of specialists to track down the culprits.
Headed by Commando Karanveer Singh Dogra (Vidyut Jammwal), along with ACP Bakhtawar Khan (Freddy Daruwala) and inspector Bhavna Reddy (Adah Sharma), they embark on a mission to nab an infamous black money launderer. But with their every movie predictable, they soon find themselves caught in a game of deceit.