- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ on 21 Jan
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema will premiere ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ on 21 January at 8 pm.
Directed by Nitya Mehra, the movie stars Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif. The plot revolves around Jai Verma (Sidharth Malhotra) and Diya Kapoor (Katrina Kaif), who are all set to get married. Just a day before their marriage, Jai chooses to reconsider his decision leaving Diya heartbroken. What follows next is an emotional ride transcending time and age that changes Jai’s perspective on life forever.
The channel has undertaken a series of marketing initiatives to promote the premiere. Kick-starting the campaign, the channel organised ‘The Kaala Chashma Bike Rally’ to celebrate the biggest chartbuster of 2016. The activity witnessed 50 bikers with women pillion riders, dressed in bridal attire rallying around Mumbai and Delhi across key locations grooving to ‘Kaala Chashma’ and other songs of the movie. The rally was flagged off in Mumbai by television actors Kishwer and Suyyash.
Zee Cinema has also introduced a five-day outdoor teaser campaign, followed by a five -day innovation with a life-sized ‘Kaala Chashma’ at prime locations in Mumbai. The installation had the video of ‘Kaala Chashma’ being played within the frames.
During the telecast of the movie on Zee Cinema, few lucky dedicated messages will be featured live on television during the songs. Zee Cinema will also have a specially curated ‘Kaala Chashma’ themed channel bug during the premiere.