- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘A Flying Jatt’ on 22 October
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to premiere Tiger Shroff and Jacqueline Fernandez starrrer flying superhero ‘A Flying Jatt’ on 22 October at 8 pm.
Directed by Remo D’Souza, the flying superhero is an amalgam of action and humour.
Aman (Tiger Shroff), a martial arts teacher in a school, constantly strives for the attention of his students. He fumbles and bumbles, behaves like a little boy around his formidable mother Bebe (Amrita singh) and is all shy and tongue-tied around his female colleague Kirti (Jacqueline Fernandez).
One day, when Aman is trying to save his beloved land that houses a sacred tree from the clutches of corrupt businessman Malhotra (Kay Kay Menon), fate shines upon him.
Destiny makes him a common man’s superhero, the ‘Flying Jatt’. In order to save the day, he also challenges super villain Raka (WWE wrestler Nathan Jones) in a dangerous battle.
Bestowed not only with incredible superpower, ‘Flying Jatt’ also displays some jaw-dropping martial art kicks. A superhero blessed with killer dance moves, the film also features the digital rage chart-buster song ‘Beat Pe Booty’.