- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zee Cinema to premiere ‘A Flying Jatt’ on 22 October
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to premiere Tiger Shroff and Jacqueline Fernandez starrrer flying superhero ‘A Flying Jatt’ on 22 October at 8 pm.
Directed by Remo D’Souza, the flying superhero is an amalgam of action and humour.
Aman (Tiger Shroff), a martial arts teacher in a school, constantly strives for the attention of his students. He fumbles and bumbles, behaves like a little boy around his formidable mother Bebe (Amrita singh) and is all shy and tongue-tied around his female colleague Kirti (Jacqueline Fernandez).
One day, when Aman is trying to save his beloved land that houses a sacred tree from the clutches of corrupt businessman Malhotra (Kay Kay Menon), fate shines upon him.
Destiny makes him a common man’s superhero, the ‘Flying Jatt’. In order to save the day, he also challenges super villain Raka (WWE wrestler Nathan Jones) in a dangerous battle.
Bestowed not only with incredible superpower, ‘Flying Jatt’ also displays some jaw-dropping martial art kicks. A superhero blessed with killer dance moves, the film also features the digital rage chart-buster song ‘Beat Pe Booty’.