- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zee Cinema to host TV premiere of sci-fi thriller ‘Time Story’
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema will host the world television premiere of sci-fi thriller ‘Time Story’ on 30 December at 8 pm.
The film stars Suriya in triple roles, with actresses Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Nithya Menen and Saranya Ponvannan in various supporting roles. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is based on the concept of time-travel. The music of the film is composed by AR Rahman, with lyrics by Vairamuthu and Madhan Karky.
The film centres around the life of Dr Sethuram (Suriya), a scientist who leads a happy life with his wife Priya (Nithya Menen) and new-born son Mani. But things get a dramatic turn for the worse after he invents a watch that helps the wearer travel back and forth in time for 24 hours.