- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zee Cinema to host TV premiere of sci-fi thriller ‘Time Story’
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema will host the world television premiere of sci-fi thriller ‘Time Story’ on 30 December at 8 pm.
The film stars Suriya in triple roles, with actresses Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Nithya Menen and Saranya Ponvannan in various supporting roles. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is based on the concept of time-travel. The music of the film is composed by AR Rahman, with lyrics by Vairamuthu and Madhan Karky.
The film centres around the life of Dr Sethuram (Suriya), a scientist who leads a happy life with his wife Priya (Nithya Menen) and new-born son Mani. But things get a dramatic turn for the worse after he invents a watch that helps the wearer travel back and forth in time for 24 hours.