- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Zee Cinema to air Hindi version of Telugu film ‘Rudhramadevi’
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema will air the premiere of Telugu 3D historical film ‘Rudhramadevi’ in Hindi on 12 June at 9 pm.
Starring Anushka Shetty, Rana Daggubatti and Allu Arjun, ‘Rudhramadevi’ is a classic period film shot lavishly with a lot of grandeur; it boasts of world class visual effects and high octane action sequences.
The story unfolds as the ruler of Kakateya kingdom, Raja Ganpati Dev, raises his only daughter as a prince to keep the enemies and detractors away from attacking the throne, which has no successor. Eventual losses and invasions compel Rudhrama to take up the role of a fighter and save her dynasty from the shackles of defeat. How she defeats the enemies of the throne forms the rest of the story.