- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Cinema to air ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to air the romantic comedy ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March at 6 pm.
Directed by Mudassar Aziz, the film stars the vibrant Diana Penty, the dashing Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal and Jimmy Shergill in the lead roles.
Produced by Anand L Rai, the film is a light hearted comedy that boasts of an entertaining story told through four interesting characters.
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ proved to be a surprise hit upon its release at the box office and the ensemble of talented actors added to the charm of the film.
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ revolves around the story of a ‘Dulhan on the run’ landing up in the home of a politician in a neighboring country without her passport or visa.
Happy (Diana Penty) is a free spirited Punjabi girl in love with an innocent and simple boy Guddu (Ali Fazal). On her wedding day with Bagga (Jimmy Shergill), she elopes and accidentally crosses the border and finds herself in Lahore in the house of Bilal (Abhay Deol), a reluctant politician. Thus, begins a comic adventure filled with laughter and love revolving around the greatest celebration of life – Marriage!