- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Cinema to air ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to air the romantic comedy ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ on 11 March at 6 pm.
Directed by Mudassar Aziz, the film stars the vibrant Diana Penty, the dashing Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal and Jimmy Shergill in the lead roles.
Produced by Anand L Rai, the film is a light hearted comedy that boasts of an entertaining story told through four interesting characters.
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ proved to be a surprise hit upon its release at the box office and the ensemble of talented actors added to the charm of the film.
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ revolves around the story of a ‘Dulhan on the run’ landing up in the home of a politician in a neighboring country without her passport or visa.
Happy (Diana Penty) is a free spirited Punjabi girl in love with an innocent and simple boy Guddu (Ali Fazal). On her wedding day with Bagga (Jimmy Shergill), she elopes and accidentally crosses the border and finds herself in Lahore in the house of Bilal (Abhay Deol), a reluctant politician. Thus, begins a comic adventure filled with laughter and love revolving around the greatest celebration of life – Marriage!