- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Cinema sees gains in U+R, urban HSM
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema moved to the No. 3 position while Star Gold moved out of the top 5 table, as per BARC ratings for week 17 for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM). Rishtey Cineplex, meanwhile, entered the top 5.
Top 5 programs in U+R HSM
The Indian Premier League (IPL) matches dominated the top 5 programmes, with Rising Pune Supergiants vs Kolkata Knight Riders match topping the table.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold replaced Star Gold at No. 2 as the latter fell to the third position. &Pictures and Movies OK swapped the fourth and fifth positions.
Top 5 programs in Urban HSM
The RPS vs Mumbai Indians match was the most-watched match in urban HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in rural HSM.
Top 5 programs in Rural HSM
The RPS vs KKR match was the table topper.