- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zee Cinema reaches No. 2 in urban HSM
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema ascended to the second spot in urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for Week 6. Star Gold fell to the third position.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Yevadu 2’ was the week’s most-watched film in urban + rural HSM and urban HSM. ‘Hum Saath Saath Hai’ and ‘3 Idiots’ were in top 3 in both the markets.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban+Rural HSM
In urban + rural HSM, Zee Cinema secured the third position from Star Gold, which fell to the third spot. Other positions remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Rowdy Rathore’ was the week’s second top-rated film in urban + rural HSM, followed by ‘The Return of Rebel’.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
The rural HSM pecking order remained unchanged.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘The Return of the Rebel’ was the most-watched film.