- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Zee Cinema reaches No. 2 in urban HSM
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema ascended to the second spot in urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for Week 6. Star Gold fell to the third position.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Yevadu 2’ was the week’s most-watched film in urban + rural HSM and urban HSM. ‘Hum Saath Saath Hai’ and ‘3 Idiots’ were in top 3 in both the markets.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban+Rural HSM
In urban + rural HSM, Zee Cinema secured the third position from Star Gold, which fell to the third spot. Other positions remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Rowdy Rathore’ was the week’s second top-rated film in urban + rural HSM, followed by ‘The Return of Rebel’.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
The rural HSM pecking order remained unchanged.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘The Return of the Rebel’ was the most-watched film.