- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zee Cinema launches season two of ‘South ka Super Punch’
MUMBAI: With an aim to entertain its viewers beyond just showcasing movies, Zee Cinema has launched the second season of ‘South ka Super Punch’.
The campaign will kick-start from 15 September with the best of South Indian movies airing on the channel at 9 pm. The film festival will screen five super hit South Indian movies from 15 -19 September.
ZEEL Hindi Movie Channels deputy national business head Ruchir Tiwari said, “Our campaign, ‘South Ka Superpunch’ showcased the new age villain and the property garnered rave reviews from all quarters including word-of-mouth and social networking to deliver high ratings for the films. Since the film festival is back on public demand, we are confident that it will get even bigger this time.”
The film fest will commence with the action thriller ‘Shiva: The Super Hero’, followed by the comedy drama ‘Daringbaaz’. The channel will also showcase movies like ‘Mahaveer No.1’, ‘Chennai vs. China’ and ‘No.1 Businessman’ to entertain its viewers.