- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Cinema launches season two of ‘South ka Super Punch’
MUMBAI: With an aim to entertain its viewers beyond just showcasing movies, Zee Cinema has launched the second season of ‘South ka Super Punch’.
The campaign will kick-start from 15 September with the best of South Indian movies airing on the channel at 9 pm. The film festival will screen five super hit South Indian movies from 15 -19 September.
ZEEL Hindi Movie Channels deputy national business head Ruchir Tiwari said, “Our campaign, ‘South Ka Superpunch’ showcased the new age villain and the property garnered rave reviews from all quarters including word-of-mouth and social networking to deliver high ratings for the films. Since the film festival is back on public demand, we are confident that it will get even bigger this time.”
The film fest will commence with the action thriller ‘Shiva: The Super Hero’, followed by the comedy drama ‘Daringbaaz’. The channel will also showcase movies like ‘Mahaveer No.1’, ‘Chennai vs. China’ and ‘No.1 Businessman’ to entertain its viewers.