- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Cinema HD to premiere ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ on 17 April
MUMBAI: Keeping its promise of #HDfirst premieres, Zee Cinema HD is all set to showcase the World HD Premiere of satirical drama ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ on 17 April at 9 pm.
Directed by Nila Madhab Panda, it has an unconventional and talented cast including Saurabh Shukla, Kunal Kapoor, Radhika Apte and Gulshan Grover in lead roles. The movie highlights the harsh realities of water politics that is widespread in the country.
The movie premiere comes at a time when several states in India have declared drought and many other states are dealing with acute water shortage.
Humour is said to be the best way to present a serious issue and the movie ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ is a satirical drama that portrays a very sensitive issue of water scarcity and the politics that centres around it with a fresh narrative.
The story is about two villages Upri and Bajri. The two villages, once part of the same kingdom, are now divided due to a caste conflict. The lack of water in one of the villages deepens the issue, making water the only thing worth more than gold. Spearheading these quarrelling villages are Raja Braj Singh Deo (Saurabh Shukla) and Kharu Pehelwan (Gulshan Grover) respectively.