- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Zee Cinema HD to premiere ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ on 17 April
MUMBAI: Keeping its promise of #HDfirst premieres, Zee Cinema HD is all set to showcase the World HD Premiere of satirical drama ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ on 17 April at 9 pm.
Directed by Nila Madhab Panda, it has an unconventional and talented cast including Saurabh Shukla, Kunal Kapoor, Radhika Apte and Gulshan Grover in lead roles. The movie highlights the harsh realities of water politics that is widespread in the country.
The movie premiere comes at a time when several states in India have declared drought and many other states are dealing with acute water shortage.
Humour is said to be the best way to present a serious issue and the movie ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ is a satirical drama that portrays a very sensitive issue of water scarcity and the politics that centres around it with a fresh narrative.
The story is about two villages Upri and Bajri. The two villages, once part of the same kingdom, are now divided due to a caste conflict. The lack of water in one of the villages deepens the issue, making water the only thing worth more than gold. Spearheading these quarrelling villages are Raja Braj Singh Deo (Saurabh Shukla) and Kharu Pehelwan (Gulshan Grover) respectively.