- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zee Café to premiere ‘The Kettering Incident’ on 25 July
MUMBAI: After launching the BBC First block, English entertainment channel Zee Café is all set to premiere ‘The Kettering Incident’ on 25 July at 10 pm.
Directed by Rowan Woods & Tony Krawitz and starring Elizabeth Debicki, Matthew Le Nevez & Henry Nixon, the show revolves around Dr. Anna Macy, who finds herself inexplicably linked to the disappearance of two girls, 15 years apart. With ongoing BBC First shows like Class, SS-GB and Doctor Foster captivating Indian audiences, the channel adds yet another masterpiece for the thriller fans.
The Kettering Incident revolves around Dr. Anna Macy who leaves her town, Kettering when her best friend, Gillian disappears mysteriously while the two of them are out cycling through the Tasmanian woods. 15 years later another girl disappears under similar circumstances, which brings Dr. Macy back to her home town.
She comes back to Kettering only to find that the rumours and theories about what really happened to the girls that night (which include everything from Anna killing Gillian to alien abduction) still persist. Anna feels compelled to delve deep into her past to solve the mystery behind the disappearances only to discover some shocking truths.