- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Café to premiere ‘The Kettering Incident’ on 25 July
MUMBAI: After launching the BBC First block, English entertainment channel Zee Café is all set to premiere ‘The Kettering Incident’ on 25 July at 10 pm.
Directed by Rowan Woods & Tony Krawitz and starring Elizabeth Debicki, Matthew Le Nevez & Henry Nixon, the show revolves around Dr. Anna Macy, who finds herself inexplicably linked to the disappearance of two girls, 15 years apart. With ongoing BBC First shows like Class, SS-GB and Doctor Foster captivating Indian audiences, the channel adds yet another masterpiece for the thriller fans.
The Kettering Incident revolves around Dr. Anna Macy who leaves her town, Kettering when her best friend, Gillian disappears mysteriously while the two of them are out cycling through the Tasmanian woods. 15 years later another girl disappears under similar circumstances, which brings Dr. Macy back to her home town.
She comes back to Kettering only to find that the rumours and theories about what really happened to the girls that night (which include everything from Anna killing Gillian to alien abduction) still persist. Anna feels compelled to delve deep into her past to solve the mystery behind the disappearances only to discover some shocking truths.