- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Café to launch American drama ‘The Good Wife’
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel Zee Café is all set to launch the highly politicized and legal American drama ‘The Good Wife’ on 26 May.
The channel will telecast the original series from season one to five on the primetime band at 9 pm on weekdays.
The scandalous series is critically acclaimed and has bagged over 30 nominations and wins including four EMMYs and a Golden Globe.
Presenting popular international content to the Indian audience, the channel has designed an exhaustive campaign to promote the show with billboards placed strategically around key areas in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru.
Zee Café EVP and business head Anurag Bedi said, “In our efforts to provide the best of international content to our Indian viewers, we pick shows that appeal to the mindsets of our target audience. ‘The Good Wife’ is a series that’s a favourite at the awards and has done brilliantly in the US. We are sure that our viewers here will love the show.”
The campaign also sees branding at Café Coffee Day outlets in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai along with promotions across print, radio and social media ensuring optimum recall.
Fans of the show can also visit the official page on Twitter or Facebook to experience the series, follow the cast or share their views.
The online buzz for the show has already started with daily engaging activities like creating a courtroom scenario on Twitter and asking the followers to be the jurors.