- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee Cafe takes top spot in English entertainment genre
MUMBAI: Zee Cafe climbed two places to take the top spot in the English entertainment genre, displacing Colors Infinity SD in the process.
Zee Cafe mopped up 335,000 weekly impressions, more than Colors Infinity SD’s collection of 333,000 impressions the previous week.
Comedy Central retained its No. 2 spot, though its viewership dropped to 268,000 in the week ended 21 April from 328,000 a week ago.
FX and Star World climbed a rank each, BARC data showed. Colors Infinity SD took the fifth spot.
Top 5 English movie channels
Movies Now retained its leadership position despite seeing a 13.2% drop in viewership.
The English movie channel mopped up 2.7 million weekly impressions compared to 3.1 million impressions a week ago.
HBO and Star Movies swapped places. There was no other change in the pecking order.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix had three of its movie screenings in the top 5, while ‘Kung Fu Panda 2’ on HBO was the top-rated movie in Week 16.
Top 5 infotainment channels
Nat Geo Wild and Animal Planet swapped places in the week ended 21 April. The top three channels maintained their positions, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids channels
Disney and Hungama swapped places while Nick retained its numero uno status.
Sonic Nickelodeon replaced Cartoon Network as the fifth most-watched kids channel.