- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zee Café launches new property to air uncensored content
MUMBAI: English GEC Zee Café has launched a new property called ‘Uncut’ where it is airing an hour of unfiltered and uncensored content every Monday to Thursday at 11 pm.
The channel is airing Seasons 1 to 9 of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ under this segment. It is targeting audiences who want to enjoy their favourite TV shows without any beeps and cuts.
The channel has clarified that it will comply with the Indian broadcasting standards. The property launched on 10 May.
Zee English cluster business head Ali Zaidi said, “With the kind of exposure Indian viewers have to English entertainment, we thought it would be the right opportunity to bring them the shows they love in a way they would want it to be. ‘Uncut’ is our first step towards that innovation and we are hopeful the impact would be positive.”