- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Café launches new property to air uncensored content
MUMBAI: English GEC Zee Café has launched a new property called ‘Uncut’ where it is airing an hour of unfiltered and uncensored content every Monday to Thursday at 11 pm.
The channel is airing Seasons 1 to 9 of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ under this segment. It is targeting audiences who want to enjoy their favourite TV shows without any beeps and cuts.
The channel has clarified that it will comply with the Indian broadcasting standards. The property launched on 10 May.
Zee English cluster business head Ali Zaidi said, “With the kind of exposure Indian viewers have to English entertainment, we thought it would be the right opportunity to bring them the shows they love in a way they would want it to be. ‘Uncut’ is our first step towards that innovation and we are hopeful the impact would be positive.”