- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Café launches new property to air uncensored content
MUMBAI: English GEC Zee Café has launched a new property called ‘Uncut’ where it is airing an hour of unfiltered and uncensored content every Monday to Thursday at 11 pm.
The channel is airing Seasons 1 to 9 of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ under this segment. It is targeting audiences who want to enjoy their favourite TV shows without any beeps and cuts.
The channel has clarified that it will comply with the Indian broadcasting standards. The property launched on 10 May.
Zee English cluster business head Ali Zaidi said, “With the kind of exposure Indian viewers have to English entertainment, we thought it would be the right opportunity to bring them the shows they love in a way they would want it to be. ‘Uncut’ is our first step towards that innovation and we are hopeful the impact would be positive.”