- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Cafe is No. 1 English entertainment channel
MUMBAI: Zee Cafe has dislodged AXN from the top spot in the English entertainment genre for the week ended 19 February, BARC data showed.
AXN has been pushed to the third position, which is where Zee Cafe was last week. The other channels have maintained their positions, including Comedy Central which occupied the second spot.
English movie channels
The English movie genre saw no change in the hierarchy. Movies Now continued to lead, followed by Star Movies. HBO, Pix and Zee Studio made it to the top five.
Top 5 movies
‘Fast Five’, shown on Star Movies, was the most-watched movie. Movies Now had three of its movies in top five, with ‘Mad Fax: Fury Road’ on HBO occupying the fourth spot.
Nick and Pogo continue to lead the kids genre. Hungama and Disney Channel each moved up a spot to third and fourth position. Cartoon Network was pushed to the fifth spot, down from its third position in the previous week.
Discovery Channel and History TV18 continued to lead the infotainment space. Animal Planet and NGC switched places and are in third and fourth spots respectively. Nat Geo Wild stayed in the fifth spot.