- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Cafe is No. 1 English entertainment channel
MUMBAI: Zee Cafe has dislodged AXN from the top spot in the English entertainment genre for the week ended 19 February, BARC data showed.
AXN has been pushed to the third position, which is where Zee Cafe was last week. The other channels have maintained their positions, including Comedy Central which occupied the second spot.
English movie channels
The English movie genre saw no change in the hierarchy. Movies Now continued to lead, followed by Star Movies. HBO, Pix and Zee Studio made it to the top five.
Top 5 movies
‘Fast Five’, shown on Star Movies, was the most-watched movie. Movies Now had three of its movies in top five, with ‘Mad Fax: Fury Road’ on HBO occupying the fourth spot.
Nick and Pogo continue to lead the kids genre. Hungama and Disney Channel each moved up a spot to third and fourth position. Cartoon Network was pushed to the fifth spot, down from its third position in the previous week.
Discovery Channel and History TV18 continued to lead the infotainment space. Animal Planet and NGC switched places and are in third and fourth spots respectively. Nat Geo Wild stayed in the fifth spot.