- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Zee Cafe is No. 1 English entertainment channel
MUMBAI: Zee Cafe has dislodged AXN from the top spot in the English entertainment genre for the week ended 19 February, BARC data showed.
AXN has been pushed to the third position, which is where Zee Cafe was last week. The other channels have maintained their positions, including Comedy Central which occupied the second spot.
English movie channels
The English movie genre saw no change in the hierarchy. Movies Now continued to lead, followed by Star Movies. HBO, Pix and Zee Studio made it to the top five.
Top 5 movies
‘Fast Five’, shown on Star Movies, was the most-watched movie. Movies Now had three of its movies in top five, with ‘Mad Fax: Fury Road’ on HBO occupying the fourth spot.
Nick and Pogo continue to lead the kids genre. Hungama and Disney Channel each moved up a spot to third and fourth position. Cartoon Network was pushed to the fifth spot, down from its third position in the previous week.
Discovery Channel and History TV18 continued to lead the infotainment space. Animal Planet and NGC switched places and are in third and fourth spots respectively. Nat Geo Wild stayed in the fifth spot.