- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Café celebrates the monsoon with new and old shows
MUMBAI: Zee Café’s June line-up consists of a mix of drama, mystery, fiction, action and sitcoms.
The English GEC will have two initiatives, ‘73 Days Of Greys’ and ‘The Big Bang Hour’.
With the new season of ‘Greys Anatomy’ starting 2 June, the channel will begin with season 9 and 10, along with the new season 11. From 5 June, the channel will have a special hour dedicated to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ seasons 1-8.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ season six starts on 12 June and Mistresses’ third season will be premiering on 28 June. Both are to be aired along with the US.
Zee Café will also be airing season eight (finale) of ‘Desperate Housewives’ starting 9 June. The second season of ‘Reign’ will begin starting 10 June, and the season finale of ‘Perception’ from 21 June.
The ‘Sunday Brunch Special’ will showcase the young sensation Justin Beiber’s ‘Never Say Never’ on 28 June at 10 am, which captures the essence of his on-stage mixes with a few of his home videos highlighting the important moments of the singer’s life.