- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Café celebrates the monsoon with new and old shows
MUMBAI: Zee Café’s June line-up consists of a mix of drama, mystery, fiction, action and sitcoms.
The English GEC will have two initiatives, ‘73 Days Of Greys’ and ‘The Big Bang Hour’.
With the new season of ‘Greys Anatomy’ starting 2 June, the channel will begin with season 9 and 10, along with the new season 11. From 5 June, the channel will have a special hour dedicated to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ seasons 1-8.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ season six starts on 12 June and Mistresses’ third season will be premiering on 28 June. Both are to be aired along with the US.
Zee Café will also be airing season eight (finale) of ‘Desperate Housewives’ starting 9 June. The second season of ‘Reign’ will begin starting 10 June, and the season finale of ‘Perception’ from 21 June.
The ‘Sunday Brunch Special’ will showcase the young sensation Justin Beiber’s ‘Never Say Never’ on 28 June at 10 am, which captures the essence of his on-stage mixes with a few of his home videos highlighting the important moments of the singer’s life.