- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zee Café celebrates the monsoon with new and old shows
MUMBAI: Zee Café’s June line-up consists of a mix of drama, mystery, fiction, action and sitcoms.
The English GEC will have two initiatives, ‘73 Days Of Greys’ and ‘The Big Bang Hour’.
With the new season of ‘Greys Anatomy’ starting 2 June, the channel will begin with season 9 and 10, along with the new season 11. From 5 June, the channel will have a special hour dedicated to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ seasons 1-8.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ season six starts on 12 June and Mistresses’ third season will be premiering on 28 June. Both are to be aired along with the US.
Zee Café will also be airing season eight (finale) of ‘Desperate Housewives’ starting 9 June. The second season of ‘Reign’ will begin starting 10 June, and the season finale of ‘Perception’ from 21 June.
The ‘Sunday Brunch Special’ will showcase the young sensation Justin Beiber’s ‘Never Say Never’ on 28 June at 10 am, which captures the essence of his on-stage mixes with a few of his home videos highlighting the important moments of the singer’s life.