- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee Cafe brings back ‘Desperate Housewives’ with a new theme
MUMBAI: Zee Café will back the television comedy-drama series ‘Desperate Housewives’. It will air all the eight seasons back to back.
Zee Cafe will air ‘Desperate Housewives’ from 29 October Monday-Friday at 9 pm.
Zee Café is spinning a new flavour to the show giving it the theme of ‘Sin is in’. Much like the protagonists in the show whose lives are surrounded by temptations, there is a dormant desire in all of us to give in to indulgence but we usually refrain due to numerous reasons. Well, not anymore, at least that’s what Zee Café is communicating via its campaign. There is nothing wrong with a little bit of indulgence as long as it makes you feel great!
According to the broadcaster, the show defined every woman’s innumerable situations in a creative and humorous way. ‘Desperate Housewives’ has been much adored by the urban female who is modern and ahead of her time.
Zee Café executive VP, business head Anurag Bedi said, “The winner of many awards and appreciation, Desperate Housewives has beautifully captivated the interest of women ranging from a college go-er to a housewife. It also adds to Zee Café’s programming mix. Airing all eight seasons of the most watched show worldwide is definitely a milestone and we, at Zee Cafe look forward to delivering up to the viewer’s expectations all over again.”