- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Zee Cafe brings back ‘Desperate Housewives’ with a new theme
MUMBAI: Zee Café will back the television comedy-drama series ‘Desperate Housewives’. It will air all the eight seasons back to back.
Zee Cafe will air ‘Desperate Housewives’ from 29 October Monday-Friday at 9 pm.
Zee Café is spinning a new flavour to the show giving it the theme of ‘Sin is in’. Much like the protagonists in the show whose lives are surrounded by temptations, there is a dormant desire in all of us to give in to indulgence but we usually refrain due to numerous reasons. Well, not anymore, at least that’s what Zee Café is communicating via its campaign. There is nothing wrong with a little bit of indulgence as long as it makes you feel great!
According to the broadcaster, the show defined every woman’s innumerable situations in a creative and humorous way. ‘Desperate Housewives’ has been much adored by the urban female who is modern and ahead of her time.
Zee Café executive VP, business head Anurag Bedi said, “The winner of many awards and appreciation, Desperate Housewives has beautifully captivated the interest of women ranging from a college go-er to a housewife. It also adds to Zee Café’s programming mix. Airing all eight seasons of the most watched show worldwide is definitely a milestone and we, at Zee Cafe look forward to delivering up to the viewer’s expectations all over again.”