- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Café acquires rights for telecast of ‘The Good Fight’ from CBS Studios Intl
MUMBAI: English GEC Zee Café has taken the rights for ‘The Good Fight’ from CBS Studios International.
The show takes place one year on from events in the final season of ‘The Good Wife’.
Zee premium and free-to-air cluster business head Aparna Bhosle said, “We have had a very successful partnership with CBS Studios International with the popular drama ‘The Good Wife’, and the critically acclaimed spin-off, ‘The Good Fight’, has all the ingredients of being an equally power-packed series.”
The first season has 10 episodes. CBS Studios International has also done a deal for the show with HBO Nordics.
The series follows Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart, as she is forced out of Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum, and associates after an enormous financial scam destroys the reputation of her goddaughter Maia (Rose Leslie) and Diane’s savings, leading them to join Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) at one of Chicago’s pre-eminent law firms.