- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Zee Café acquires rights for telecast of ‘The Good Fight’ from CBS Studios Intl
MUMBAI: English GEC Zee Café has taken the rights for ‘The Good Fight’ from CBS Studios International.
The show takes place one year on from events in the final season of ‘The Good Wife’.
Zee premium and free-to-air cluster business head Aparna Bhosle said, “We have had a very successful partnership with CBS Studios International with the popular drama ‘The Good Wife’, and the critically acclaimed spin-off, ‘The Good Fight’, has all the ingredients of being an equally power-packed series.”
The first season has 10 episodes. CBS Studios International has also done a deal for the show with HBO Nordics.
The series follows Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart, as she is forced out of Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum, and associates after an enormous financial scam destroys the reputation of her goddaughter Maia (Rose Leslie) and Diane’s savings, leading them to join Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) at one of Chicago’s pre-eminent law firms.