- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia quits
MUMBAI: Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia is ending his 19-year stint with news broadcaster Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL).
Ahluwalia, who has been with the company since 1997, has stepped down from his role.
While Ahluwalia has been at the helm of Zee Business for most part of his tenure at Zee Business, he also served as CEO of content for a brief period following the exit of Alok Agrawal.
Ahluwalia, along with Zee News head Sudhir Chaudhary, is a co-accused in Rs 100 crore (Rs 1 billion) extortion case filed by former Congress MP Naveen Jindal. The two were arrested and later let off on bail in the case.