- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia quits
MUMBAI: Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia is ending his 19-year stint with news broadcaster Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL).
Ahluwalia, who has been with the company since 1997, has stepped down from his role.
While Ahluwalia has been at the helm of Zee Business for most part of his tenure at Zee Business, he also served as CEO of content for a brief period following the exit of Alok Agrawal.
Ahluwalia, along with Zee News head Sudhir Chaudhary, is a co-accused in Rs 100 crore (Rs 1 billion) extortion case filed by former Congress MP Naveen Jindal. The two were arrested and later let off on bail in the case.