- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia quits
MUMBAI: Zee Business head Samir Ahluwalia is ending his 19-year stint with news broadcaster Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL).
Ahluwalia, who has been with the company since 1997, has stepped down from his role.
While Ahluwalia has been at the helm of Zee Business for most part of his tenure at Zee Business, he also served as CEO of content for a brief period following the exit of Alok Agrawal.
Ahluwalia, along with Zee News head Sudhir Chaudhary, is a co-accused in Rs 100 crore (Rs 1 billion) extortion case filed by former Congress MP Naveen Jindal. The two were arrested and later let off on bail in the case.