- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zee Bangla Cinema launches new logo
MUMBAI: Zee Bangla Cinema, the 24X7 Bengali movie channel from the Zee stable, has unveiled a new logo.
“It is an important step in the effort towards establishing a separate brand identity for the channel. The objective is to project to the viewers the new product portfolio of Zee Bangla Cinema,” says a statement from the channel.
Zee Bangla Cinema seeks to position itself as a provider of original content to its viewers. ZBC Originals, a series of original feature films, is an endeavour on similar lines.
According to the channel, the new logo would help in strengthening the desired positioning by portraying attributes that are adaptable, aspirational and original.
“The new logo encompasses the look and feel of a channel that promises its audiences good movies along with entertainment in varied forms. The emphasis is on the philosophy of unveiling different facets of entertainment related to movies,” mentions the statement.
The channel further claims that the tagline ‘Bhalo Cinema, Sera Entertainment’ will help to attract more viewers to the channel.