- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Bangla Cinema launches new logo
MUMBAI: Zee Bangla Cinema, the 24X7 Bengali movie channel from the Zee stable, has unveiled a new logo.
“It is an important step in the effort towards establishing a separate brand identity for the channel. The objective is to project to the viewers the new product portfolio of Zee Bangla Cinema,” says a statement from the channel.
Zee Bangla Cinema seeks to position itself as a provider of original content to its viewers. ZBC Originals, a series of original feature films, is an endeavour on similar lines.
According to the channel, the new logo would help in strengthening the desired positioning by portraying attributes that are adaptable, aspirational and original.
“The new logo encompasses the look and feel of a channel that promises its audiences good movies along with entertainment in varied forms. The emphasis is on the philosophy of unveiling different facets of entertainment related to movies,” mentions the statement.
The channel further claims that the tagline ‘Bhalo Cinema, Sera Entertainment’ will help to attract more viewers to the channel.