- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Bangla Cinema launches new logo
MUMBAI: Zee Bangla Cinema, the 24X7 Bengali movie channel from the Zee stable, has unveiled a new logo.
“It is an important step in the effort towards establishing a separate brand identity for the channel. The objective is to project to the viewers the new product portfolio of Zee Bangla Cinema,” says a statement from the channel.
Zee Bangla Cinema seeks to position itself as a provider of original content to its viewers. ZBC Originals, a series of original feature films, is an endeavour on similar lines.
According to the channel, the new logo would help in strengthening the desired positioning by portraying attributes that are adaptable, aspirational and original.
“The new logo encompasses the look and feel of a channel that promises its audiences good movies along with entertainment in varied forms. The emphasis is on the philosophy of unveiling different facets of entertainment related to movies,” mentions the statement.
The channel further claims that the tagline ‘Bhalo Cinema, Sera Entertainment’ will help to attract more viewers to the channel.