- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Zee Anmol to premiere ‘Tashan-e-Ishq’ on 20 March
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol will air the dramatic love story ‘Tashan e Ishq’ from 20 March at 8.30 pm.
Set against the backdrop of upscale, upwardly mobile Punjab, ‘Tashan-e-ishq’ is the story of search for true love whose power has the ability to overcome all adversities.
Created by Darien Amos under the banner of Tenn-Speed TV India, it is the story of Twinkle (Jasmine Bhasin), a typically Punjabi kudi and a complete drama queen who is head over heels in love with Yuvraj (Zain Imam). Both their mothers are ambitious and competitive businesswomen Anita Luthra and Leela Taneja. As luck would have it, both the mothers are rivals who have scores to settle both personally and professionally. Twinkle’s love story takes an interesting turn when Leela Taneja selects Kunj (Siddhant Gupta) as a suitable match for her.
Says Bhasin, “I am so excited that Tashan-e-Ishq is back on Zee Anmol. This is great news for all the fans of our show because they were missing the show since it went off air. I am also looking forward to watching the show again. This was my first show and it will always have a special place in my heart. I have beautiful memories attached with the show. The entire cast and crew are like my extended family and I am sure they are as thrilled as me that they show is coming back.”
The show was originally aired on general entertainment channel Zee TV. It went off air last year on 16 September 2016.