- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Anmol to air two new series from 17 July
MUMBAI: Free-to-air channel Zee Anmol will launch two new series from 17 July.
‘Choti Bahu – Parivaar Ki Jeevan Rekha’, which will air at 6.30 pm, is a story about Sanjana, whose selflessness, sacrifice and dedication to her family help her ensure that her family always stays together.
‘Jyoti’, another series, which will be premiered on the same day at 7 pm, is the story of how the eldest daughter steps into her father’s shoes and supports her family by making sacrifices.
In ‘Choti Bahu’, Sanjana enters the Pethawala family at a time when it seems like all hope is lost.
Sanjana who has grown up with strong family values, through her hard work, dedication to her family and selflessness brings hope, love and happiness to her family.
The show is produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions.
Both the shows will also be available on dittoTV, which is a live TV platform owned by Zee Digital Convergence Ltd (ZDCL), the digital arm of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.