- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee Anmol to air ‘Bhootu’ from 14 November
MUMBAI: After airing ‘Nagkanya’, free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol will launch another dubbed show ‘Bhootu’.
Zee Anmol will air the show from 14 November, Monday-Friday at 6:30 pm.
The story revolves around a five-year-old innocent ghost Bhootu played by Arshiya Mukherjee. Unaware of the fact that she is a ghost, she believes that she is a human being and wonders why she invisible to the people around her. Bhootu soon realizes that she is visible only to people who possess a good heart. Her search for companionship lands her in hilarious situations.
The original show which airs on Zee Bangla has also been dubbed in Kannada.