- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Zee Anmol to air ‘Bhootu’ from 14 November
MUMBAI: After airing ‘Nagkanya’, free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol will launch another dubbed show ‘Bhootu’.
Zee Anmol will air the show from 14 November, Monday-Friday at 6:30 pm.
The story revolves around a five-year-old innocent ghost Bhootu played by Arshiya Mukherjee. Unaware of the fact that she is a ghost, she believes that she is a human being and wonders why she invisible to the people around her. Bhootu soon realizes that she is visible only to people who possess a good heart. Her search for companionship lands her in hilarious situations.
The original show which airs on Zee Bangla has also been dubbed in Kannada.