- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Anmol to air ‘Bhootu’ from 14 November
MUMBAI: After airing ‘Nagkanya’, free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol will launch another dubbed show ‘Bhootu’.
Zee Anmol will air the show from 14 November, Monday-Friday at 6:30 pm.
The story revolves around a five-year-old innocent ghost Bhootu played by Arshiya Mukherjee. Unaware of the fact that she is a ghost, she believes that she is a human being and wonders why she invisible to the people around her. Bhootu soon realizes that she is visible only to people who possess a good heart. Her search for companionship lands her in hilarious situations.
The original show which airs on Zee Bangla has also been dubbed in Kannada.